Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by The Olive Tree Natural Skincare Sdn Bhd. (legal entity for The Olive Tree), and any of its personnel, reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store discount of equal value to your paid amount unless stated otherwise.
Delivery of Your #TheOliveTree Box
#OliveTreeBox subscription plan offers quarterly deliveries of your daily essentials right to your doorstep.
1. Delivery of #OliveTreeBox will only happen for successful paid orders. We will only ship out #TheOliveTreeBox when your credit card is successfully charged.
2. For #OliveTreeBox orders, your orders will be sent out within two working days.
3. Specific timed deliveries are not available.
4. We will be using Pickupp service for most of our Klang Valley orders while we will use Poslaju for non Klang Valley orders as they have the widest coverage within Malaysia. We reserve the right to change delivery service without prior notice.
5. #OliveTreeBox subscription is only available for deliveries within Malaysia.
6. In the event that delivery was unsuccessful on the first attempt, a second delivery attempt can be made. Please notify us if you did not receive your parcel within 4 working days of placing your Klang Valley orders. For non Klang Valley orders, please notify us if you did not receive your parcel within 5 working days of placing your order. We will assist in expediting the shipment of your parcel. Please do note that East Malaysia parcel will take a longer time.
You can reach out to us via the chat box on our website, email us at email@example.com or call us at 03-74980679 from Mon - Sun (10am to 7pm, GMT + 8 hr except Malaysian public holidays).
7. In the unlikely event that the second delivery attempt also failed, the parcel will be returned to us. A new delivery charge is payable for each two new delivery attempts.
8. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the recipient details and shipping details. If parcel is delivered to the wrong recipient because of incorrect information provided, The Olive Tree will not be liable.
Changes to Your #OliveTreeBox
If you wish to change your #OliveTreeBox subscription, you may do so by signing into your account at our website. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via the chat box on our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-74980679 from Mon - Sun (10am to 7pm except public holidays).
As we may experience high volume of orders, please make the necessary change latest by 11.59pm Malaysian time, 1 day before the billing date of #OliveTreeBox order within your subscription plan in order for us to ensure that your parcel gets sent within two working days. After this cut off time, no change in delivery address or content of #OliveTreeBox can be made as the system automatically locks the order.
Our items are packed in a sturdy kraft box and cushioned with reused old brochures to help secure the contents of your parcel. However, on a small number of occasions, they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us using the chat box on our website, email us at email@example.com or call us at 03-74980679 from Mon - Sun (10am to 7pm except public holidays) within 24 hours of receipt.
Once we're notified of the damage, our customer care colleague will reach out to you after completing our internal investigation to resolve the issue within 24 hours.
If you wish to change your subscription, you can do so by signing in to your account on our website or you can reach out to us via the chat box on our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-74980679 from Mon - Sun (10am to 7pm except public holidays).
You can bring forward or delay a subscription at any time as long as it is done latest by 11.59pm Malaysian time, 1 day before the billing date of #OliveTreeBox order within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause will take effect without charge. If your card has already been billed, we will proceed to send out your billed order as we have a no refund policy but your future order will be paused.
Where notice is provided with less than 1 days' notice, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we would have already packed your items), but your pause instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries.
You can cancel your #OliveTreeBox Subscription any time by signing into your account at our website. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via the chat box on our website, email us at email@example.com or call us at 03-74980679 from Mon - Sun (10am to 7pm except public holidays).
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. Be rest assured that we do not raise our prices unnecessarily. In the event that we need to increase our prices of #TheOliveTreeBox, we will notify you and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all of our #OliveTreeBox payments are processed securely by Braintree.
Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider. They do not store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code or PIN block data and so it is perfectly secure.
If you create an account, your card will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details. Be rest assured, we do not have access to your credit card details.
In the unlikely event that payment for #OliveTreeBox was not processed by Braintree due to technical issues, we will seek your assistance to make payment for the transaction again through Braintree and we will refund the earlier payment made in full. If you do not want to make the payment through Braintree, then we will refund your earlier payment and the order is void.
In the rare event that your credit card charge was declined after #OliveTreeBox has been delivered to you, we will seek your assistance to make payment for that transaction again through Braintree. If you are unable to make the payment for the order received, please return the unopened items to us within 5 working days of notification. Failing which, we unfortunately will seek legal redress.
All prices of #OliveTreeBox includes free delivery charge within Malaysia unless stated otherwise.
Abuse & Fraud
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion to hold your order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is made.
Returns / Exchange / Refund Policy
Please understand that due to the hygiene nature of our goods, we are unable to accept returns unless stated otherwise.
We have a no refund policy unless stated otherwise.
In the event that you have an adverse reaction to our product, please stop using the product. Please contact us using the chat box on our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-74980679 from Mon - Sun (10am to 7pm except public holidays) for an exchange within 14 days upon goods received date. This is because we strongly believe in the quality and integrity of our products and want you to have the same reassurance too.
Product Availability, Pre-order and Substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, you can pre-order the out of stock item and we will deliver the item to you for free as soon as it is restocked. We will inform you of the shortfall and seek your consent on a pre-order or an alternative product prior to shipping out your order. In the event that the alternative product is of higher value, you do not need to pay the difference. In the event that the alternative product is of lower value, we will not refund the price difference as #OliveTreeBox is already at a promotional price. If you do not want to substitute the product, you can delay the order to when the item is restocked.
Validity of #TheOliveTree Box
The Olive Tree reserves the right to discontinue #OliveTreeBox where it deems fit. Notice will be given to #OliveTreeBox subscribers. As this is a pay as you go subscription, no refund is necessary unless stated otherwise.
Offers and Promotion Codes
1. #OliveTreeBox will not be applicable for any other promotion or discounts unless stated otherwise. This is because #OliveTreeBox is a promotional item and promotions or discounts cannot be combined.
2. At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
3. In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
4. As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
5. We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
6. Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the The Olive Tree service, and are only available once to any one person.
7. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. Unless otherwise stated, only one promotion code is allowed to be used per order.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Adverse Weather Conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. If that happens, we will liaise with our delivery partners to arrange for another delivery.
The Olive Tree shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond The Olive Tree's reasonable control.