When switching to natural hair care routine, during the initial stages, your hair may feel stiff, sticky or dry as natural hair care products detox your hair from petrochemical polymer which acts as a coating agent. All these transitional inconveniences which can last between 2 weeks to 2 months will gradually disappear as your hair and scalp adjusts to the natural hair care regime.
Tips to using natural hair care:-
1. Thoroughly wet your hair before applying shampoo.
2. If you want more lather, apply more water to the shampoo or shampoo twice.
3. Rinse your hair thoroughly.
4. Rinse with apple cider vinegar to help balance the pH of your hair and remove the buildup that resulted from the used of styling products and conventional shampoos.
5. Use a conditioner and comb from midlengths to ends of hair, then rinse thoroughly.