Easter Egg Count Contest Terms and Conditions
- The Olive Tree Easter Egg Count Contest (hereafter “Contest”) is organized by The Olive Tree PLT (hereafter “Organizer”). By entering the Contest, contestants automatically warrant that they abide to all terms and conditions set forth in this article.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Organizer has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- The Contest period runs from 24th March to 31st March 2016. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Contest period at any time without written notice.
- The Organizer owns the copyright to all content within and/or associated to the Contest and reserves the right to publish the content on any platform it deems desirable.
How to Participate:
- To participate in the Contest, contestants are required to:
- Like The Olive Tree’s Facebook Page or follow The Olive Tree on Instagram.
- Count the number of Easter eggs in the picture and comment the answer on Facebook or Instagram and tell us how you will spend your Easter weekend.
- The Organizer will select the Contest winners based on the right answer and if there are more than 5 entries with the correct answer, 5 winners with the most creative way to spend their Easter weekend will be selected. The 5 winners can come from either Facebook or Instagram.
- Only valid entries are to be considered. An entry is considered valid when it is submitted within the Contest period and has fulfilled required procedures as stated in the above How to Participate section. The Organizer nonetheless reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Any decision from the Organizer is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Winner Selection & Notification
- 5 winners will be awarded with The Olive Tree’s products worth RM 100 each.
- All Contest winners will be announced on The Olive Tree’s Facebook Page and Instagram Page on 6th April 2016.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this Contest. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by the Organizer within fifteen (15) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
- The Organizer will send out the prizes through courier service for Malaysian residents or registered air mail for international winners.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, transferable, and/or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Contestants’ personal information, including but not limited to their Full Name, Identity Card Number, Mobile Number, Email Address and Home Address, may be required by the Organizer to effectively manage the interactive content in the Application. The Organizer may not provide this information to any third party without consent unless compelled by applicable legislation.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.